See those methodology & tools employed in training, Join Michael because of his Weekly Strategy Webinar on Monday mornings.
Foundation of Technical Analysis: Building a Trading Strategy- Click the link for the whole string and webinar documents
In this event of our Bi Weekly webinar on the Foundations of Technical Analysis, construct a Comprehensive trade set up from scratch. You start with a wider outlook on price actions and drilling into the intra-day goals is based on the approach. Review a detail by detail walk through of just how we start identifying fashion, confluence places / goals and trade opportunities in just a given group.
New to Forex? Get Going using this particular Free Beginners Guide
- Construction of an Entire trade installation
- Multi-timeframe (Weekly, Daily, Intraday)
- Mapping out amounts on BOTH sides of the marketplace
- Identifying confluence areas of incline & crucial cost amounts
- Look for construction to validate AND invalidate the near-term fad prejudice
- Using RSI to spot changes the endings
- Review basic theories regarding trading the flip
- Review basic theories regarding pitchforks / median-line evaluation
- Trading Q&A Session
Why can the typical trader shed? Avoid these Mistakes on your trading
Current Trade Setups
A review of the most recent AUD/USD, Gold (XAU/USD) and Crude (USOil) installments published earlier this past week highlight live instances of the way we utilize our technical method to interpret an idea in a qualitative trade.
- Weekly Technical Perspective in the Australian Dollar (AUD/USD)
- AUD/USD Technical Outlook: Trading that the Aussie Price Recovery
- XAU/USD Technical Outlook: Moment of Truth for Gold Prices
- Weekly Technical Perspective About the Crude Oil Prices
Join us to your Upcoming Foundations of Technical Analysis Q&A webinar on Friday August 10th at 10am EDT- Register Now!
Send asks on subjects for upcoming Foundations of Technical Analysis webinars to [email protected]
Want more info on technical analysis and trading techniques? Have a Look at ourFree Forexnewstv Trading Guides!
– Written by Michael Boutros, Currency Strategist using Forexnewstv
Follow Michael onto Twitter @MBForex or touch at [email protected]