See those methodology & tools employed in training, Join Michael because of his Weekly Strategy Webinar on Monday mornings.
Foundation of Technical Analysis Series- Click the link for the whole string and webinar archives
In this event of our Bi Weekly webinar on the Foundations of Technical Analysiswe reviewed cost activity around the DXY (dollar index) about the Rear of the 4%decline since the Beginning of the Season. A analog of this ancient 1994 breakdown was tremendously beneficial in interpreting price activity and even though wider picture remains high, the indicator is currently coming aspects of attention to get a reprieve both in time and price.
Topics discussed include:
- Using analogs in cost action to Discover cost patterns
- Multi-timeframe evaluation
- Examining Momentum (RSI) — principles / useful insights on how to efficiently utilize momentum
- Identifying incline / pitchforks
- Q&A Session
New to Forex? Get going using this particular Free Beginners Guide
A review of the most current GBP/USD, USD/JPY & AUD/JPY installations mentioned earlier this week highlight live samples of the way we utilize our technical method to interpret an idea in a qualitative trade.
- Near-term Setups at GBP/USD, USD/JPY, AUD/JPY
- USD/JPY Plummets into 4-Month Lows; More Pain to Follow?
- AUD/JPY Outlook Hinges on Break of Monthly Opening
- GBP/USD Breakout Underway – Topside Targets at View
Join us to your Upcoming Foundations of Technical Analysis Q&A practice where we will take the Whole session to answer your queries online trading. Go here to register for free!
Why will the typical trader shed? Avoid these Mistakes on your trading
Want additional info on technical analysis and trading strategies? Have a Look at ourFree Forexnewstv Trading Guides!
–Written by Michael Boutros, Currency Strategist using Forexnewstv
Follow Michaelon Twitter @MBForex touch him in [email protected] or Click Here to be added to his own email distribution list.