See those methodology & tools employed in training, Join Michael because of his Weekly Strategy Webinar on Monday mornings.
In this event of our bi weekly webinars chain on the Foundations of Technical Analysiswe discuss the intricacies of trade implementation. Possessing a trade prejudice is half the match — focusing on exactly how and when to perform your entrances / exits are vital to attaining a more wellrounded strategy.
Topics discussed include:
- Identifying Entries / Exits
- Timing — Understanding a efficiently using the Notion of opening ranges
- Examining cost action around Trend-lines – Time Spent vs. Times Tested
- Ascertaining Exhaustion / Pullback Plays
- Scaling out of a Position
New to Forex? Get going using this particular Free Beginners Guide
We reviewed live installations on USDCHF, AUDUSD, USDCAD & USDJPY, Bitcoin & Ethereum that further exemplify a few of the axioms discussed now. Join us to the upcoming Foundations of Technical Analysis Q&A training at which we’ll have the whole session to respond to your questions online trading. Go here to register for free!
Learn the Traits of Successful Traders Within This Free eBook!
Foundation of Technical Analysis Series
– Part 1: Introduction to Basic Trendline Analysis
– Part 2: Introduction to Basic Pitchfork / Median-line Analysis
– Part 3: Introduction into Multi-Time Frame Analysis
– Webinar- Foundations of Technical Analysis: Trendline & Slope Analysis
– Webinar-Foundations of Technical Analysis: Identifying Confluences & Opening Ranges
– Webinar- Foundations of Technical Analysis: Fibonacci & RSI
– Webinar- Foundations of Technical Analysis: Managing Risk
– Webinar- Foundations of Technical Analysis: Mistakes to Avoid
Want more info on technical analysis and trading techniques? Have a Look at ourFree Forexnewstv Trading Guides!
–Written by Michael Boutros, Currency Strategist using Forexnewstv
Follow Michaelon Twitter @MBForex touch him in [email protected] or Click Here to be added to his own email distribution list.